- “Grads” is the Happy Gynecologist Group (HGG) continuation program that gives you the support you need to keep the momentum going
- Think of it as your Graduate-Level Education, with more complex teachings and tools to help you reach your goals.
- It is designed to help you continue your journey of self-discovery and self-care, no matter what life throws at you.
- With 6 NEW monthly modules with videos and worksheets (digital).
- 6 Months of unlimited written coaching and Weekly Coaching Calls
- You will have exclusive access to a Grads Monthly Call that is only open to for Graduate Level Members (in addition to the regular HGG calls)
- You will receive a copy of the Happy Gynecologist Planner, both in your Happy Box and digitally
- You will get exclusive access to my new Podcast Guide. This guide will take you through writing prompts, worksheets and deep-dive questions to further your self-discovery.
- You will learn Graduate Level Coaching Tools that I don’t teach anywhere else!
As a Grad, you will have exclusive access to a 15 minute one-on-one coaching session with me monthly.
You will also continue to have access to the weekly HGG Coaching Calls
As always, the recordings will be available if you can’t make it live.
Whether you are wanting to:
- Improve your relationships
- Challenge yourself to learn new forms of self-care
- Figure out your future goals
- Better process your negative emotions
- Be better at saying “No.”
- Work through deeper level things that you’ve not yet addressed
- Create a more enjoyable and fulfilling life
- Continue to learn how to prioritize yourself
- Improve your routines for self-care
- Learn new tools to process difficult emotions
I’ve got you covered.
With Next-Level teachings, Unlimited Written Coaching and Weekly Coaching Calls, I can help you reach your goals.
Enrollment is the same as The Happy Gynecologist Group: place your $1000 nonrefundable deposit to save your spot and make a commitment to yourself.
Then you choose whether you would like to pay the remainder of your enrollment as $4000 once or split over 3 monthly payments.